Photo credit: LUEM Photography
Historic wedding and event spaces in Dupont Circle
Please visit our other website for information about Quaker worship opportunities at Friends Meeting of Washington.
- In line with DC government regulations, the following are required during all events:
- Face masks must be worn indoors except when actively eating or drinking.
- All attendees and guests must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 + photo ID.
- Wedding and Event Professionals: Schedule a tour of our spaces. Please reach out to find a time!
- Office Spaces for Rent and Coworking: We currently have no office vacancies.
- Elopements & Micro Weddings: In partnership with Bright Occasions and other wedding professionals, we offer elopement and micro wedding packages. Please click here to learn more and see pricing information. If you just need a venue for your ceremony, we can help you!
- Engagement or Other Photography: Consider using our gardens and the nearby Spanish Steps, both Dupont Circle landmarks, to mark your commitment. Rental of our gardens starts at $150.
Thank you for your interest in holding your wedding, celebration or meeting at Friends Meeting of Washington. Historic but newly renovated, our event venue offers unique spaces surrounded by gardens. Centrally located in Dupont Circle in the heart of Washington DC — within walking distance of the Metrorail — our event venue is close to many hotels and restaurants.
On behalf of our community, I personally invite you to experience our Quaker hospitality as the venue for your event. Accessible to all and environmentally sustainable, our event venue offers a unique setting and a peaceful oasis removed from the bustle of Washington DC.
Use this website to learn more about our event venue, including our spaces and gardens. Check out photos of past events on our Facebook page or our Instagram page. Then reach out with questions or schedule a tour and conversation. I look forward to personally meeting you and sharing the simple beauty of our historic spaces in Dupont Circle with you.
Event and Rental Manager
“From the moment we came through the gates…the feeling of peace, serenity and being truly welcome was palpable, which was remarkable for us. We immediately made our decision. We were treated with such warmth, respect and support from the moment we walked in through the moment we were married. We just cannot say enough. For anyone contemplating having a wedding here, we highly recommend it.”
~ Sally & Debbie