Photo credit: LUEM Photography
A historic and intimate wedding and event venue in the heart of Dupont Circle in Washington DC.
- COVID-19 Reopening: We’re ready to book your events in compliance with the District of Columbia’s reopening guidelines. Please contact us or schedule a virtual consultation.
- Office Spaces for Rent and Coworking: We have several suites currently available. If you’re working remotely or are an entrepreneur, our spaces are also available on weekdays for independent workers and coworking. Our beautiful spaces in Dupont Circle will keep you creative and productive all day!
- Elopements & Micro Weddings: In partnership with Bright Occasions and other wedding professionals, we now offer elopement and micro wedding packages. Please click here to learn more and see pricing information.
- Virtual Memorial Services and Funerals: At this challenging time, we are able to provide the Zoom technology to bring people together virtually for your gathering.
- Engagement Photography: Consider using our gardens and the nearby Spanish Steps, both Dupont Circle landmarks, to mark your commitment. Rental of our gardens starts at $150.
Our Quaker religious community: Please visit our other website for information about worship opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in holding your wedding, celebration or meeting at Friends Meeting of Washington. Historic but newly renovated, our event venue offers unique spaces surrounded by gardens. Centrally located in Dupont Circle in the heart of Washington DC — within walking distance of the Metrorail — our event venue is close to many hotels and restaurants.
On behalf of our community, I personally invite you to experience our Quaker hospitality as the venue for your event. Accessible to all and environmentally sustainable, our event venue offers a unique setting and a peaceful oasis removed from the bustle of Washington DC.
Use this website to learn more about our event venue, including our spaces and gardens. Check out photos of past events on our Facebook page or our Instagram page. Then reach out with questions or schedule a tour and conversation. I look forward to personally meeting you and sharing the simple beauty of our historic spaces in Dupont Circle with you.
Event and Rental Manager
“From the moment we came through the gates…the feeling of peace, serenity and being truly welcome was palpable, which was remarkable for us. We immediately made our decision. We were treated with such warmth, respect and support from the moment we walked in through the moment we were married. We just cannot say enough. For anyone contemplating having a wedding here, we highly recommend it.”
~ Sally & Debbie