Photo credit: Basil Kiwan Photography
On a first come, first served basis, we offer the following at no additional cost during your event:
Free WIFI is available throughout the indoor spaces on our campus.
Furniture and meeting accessories
- Tables – 5′ round and 6′ rectangular
- Chairs – banquet style and/or white resin garden chairs
- Easels – flip chart paper and markers not available
We are happy to connect you with external vendors should you need to rent other furniture or equipment for your event.
Your rental includes at least one staff person (an “Event Host”) dedicated to ensuring you have a successful event. Our staff will be available for the duration of your event to answer any questions or resolve any issues that arise. We will also show you where any furnishings or equipment you need for your event are located. In general, our staff is not available to do set up or cleanup, although prior arrangements may be made for these services at an additional cost.
- Room setup, decorating, break down, and clean up (may be available at an additional cost)
- The services of an event planner, photographer, DJ, or other vendors (you may refer to our preferred vendors list or select those professionals of your choice)
- Catering, food, alcohol, or beverages of any kind as well as bartenders, servers, or other staff to prepare and serve catering (you are asked to select a caterer from our preferred vendors list)
- Flowers, room decorations, table linens and place settings (including plates, cutlery, cups, napkins, etc.)
- Rental of other types of furniture not currently owned by the venue
- Tenting of the gardens (tent may be rented if desired)
- DC alcohol license (required if you are serving alcohol; may be available through your caterer)
“We LOVED the new space and would absolutely use the Bridge Room again. It was perfect for our needs [a small meeting] and staff were so kind and welcoming.”
~ Katie G., The Wilderness Society